By Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta
The workouts during this book—from the U.S. Marines and U.S. military, U.S. military SEALs, Spanish international Legion, Swedish Marines, Gunsite, Snipercraft, and lots of different most sensible sniping programs—cover the full spectrum of the pro sniper's ability set, including:
- close-range and known-distance shooting—testing cold-bore zeros, goal id, realizing your limits . . .
- long-range shooting—range estimation, ballistics and wind analyzing, hard-target interdiction . . .
- complex and skills-oriented exercises—accuracy lower than rigidity, simultaneous engagements, capturing via glass, attitude capturing, taking pictures via loopholes . . .
- nonshooting requirements—communications, camouflage and statement, land navigation, tactical medication, survival and monitoring . . .
The writer wraps up together with his thoughts for sniper competitions, colleges, teachers, and gear. no matter if you wish stand-alone education drills or a whole direction in tactical marksmanship, you'll get it with the workouts during this book.
Read Online or Download 100+ Sniper Exercises PDF
Similar martial arts books
The purpose of this e-book is to offer the extra complicated practitioner of Baimei quan 白眉拳 an in-depth research and dialogue of the theories and ideas that lie at the back of the paintings of Baimei wuyi 白眉武藝.
Find out how to do functional Aikido that may be used opposed to a number of attackers while taking exams and whilst in a survival scenario. the data during this e-book is way more uncomplicated than the traditional Aiki jujitsu taught in Aikido periods. practising thrice every week you will be first-class at this in a yr. much better than you often see.
A average divine lesson in harmlessness.
Such a lot of what are known as Korean martial paintings kinds are literally derived from Japanese/Okinawan karate platforms or locate their roots in chinese language boxing. The Korean peninsula has existed as a delicate territory among China and Japan and hence shared many cultural components from their friends. To what measure has the japanese and chinese language arts encouraged these practiced in Korea over the centuries?
- Power Punching Secrets: The Ultimate Study in Superior Punching Dynamics
- The Fighter's Guide To Hard-Core Heavy Bag Training
- Becoming Batman: The Possibility of a Superhero
- Tai Chi In 10 Weeks: A Beginner's Guide
- Mastering Wushu
- The Creation of Wing Chun: A Social History of the Southern Chinese Martial Arts
Extra resources for 100+ Sniper Exercises
100+ Sniper Exercises by Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta