By George Pavlich,Matthew P. Unger
Read or Download Accusation: Creating Criminals (Law and Society) PDF
Similar criminal law books
Whilst businesses stick with it their company in a grossly negligent demeanour, or take a cavalier method of possibility administration, the implications will be catastrophic. The damage will be monetary, as happened while such well-regarded businesses as Enron, Lehman Brothers, Worldcom and Barings collapsed, or it can be environmental, as illustrated such a lot lately by way of the Gulf oil spill.
No matter if you're a legislation sanatorium scholar making your first foray into legal safety, a newly admitted lawyer, a physician, or an lawyer whose perform is focused in legal security, "Representing the Accused" will give you valuable recommendation as you navigate your method via a legal case.
Knowing White-Collar Crime develops the idea that of comfort because the major reason behind crime incidence. interpreting all 3 dimensions of crime—economic, organizational, and behavioral—the booklet argues that once white-collar crime turns into much less handy, crime charges will move down. through utilising comfort conception to an empirical pattern of convicted white-collar criminals, the textual content teaches legal justice scholars and ethics and compliance practitioners to spot and know how chance impacts real-world legal occasions.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2016 im Fachbereich Jura - Strafrecht, observe: 1,0 (17 Punkte), Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg (Juristische und Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät), Veranstaltung: Aktuelle Fragen des Straf- und Strafprozessrechts bei Prof. Dr. Hans Lilie, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Welche Anforderungen werden an den Nachweis bedingten Tötungsvorsatzes gestellt?
- Reform and Punishment: The Future of Sentencing (Cambridge Criminal Justice Series)
- OLAF at the Crossroads: Action against EU Fraud (Studies in International and Comparative Criminal Law)
- Trends in Policing: Interviews with Police Leaders Across the Globe, Volume Five (Interviews with Global Leaders in Policing, Courts, and Prisons)
- Verfall, Einziehung und Unbrauchbarmachung (§§ 73 bis 76a StGB): Reformdiskussion und Gesetzgebung seit dem 19. Jahrhundert (Juristische Zeitgeschichte / Abteilung 3) (German Edition)
- Towards the Development of the International Penal System
Additional info for Accusation: Creating Criminals (Law and Society)
Accusation: Creating Criminals (Law and Society) by George Pavlich,Matthew P. Unger