By Ken W. Collier
Using Agile tools, you could carry a long way higher innovation, worth, and caliber to any info warehousing (DW), company intelligence (BI), or analytics undertaking. in spite of the fact that, traditional Agile tools needs to be conscientiously tailored to handle the original features of DW/BI initiatives. In Agile Analytics, Agile pioneer Ken Collier exhibits how you can just do that.
Collier introduces platform-agnostic Agile recommendations for integrating infrastructures which includes various operational, legacy, and uniqueness platforms that blend advertisement and customized code. utilizing operating examples, he exhibits tips on how to deal with analytics improvement groups with greatly varied ability units and the way to help huge, immense and fast-growing information volumes. Collier’s suggestions provide optimum worth even if your tasks contain “back-end” info administration, “front-end” company research, or both.
- Part I specializes in Agile venture administration thoughts and supply group coordination, introducing center practices that form the way in which your Agile DW/BI venture neighborhood can collaborate towards success
- Part II offers technical equipment for permitting non-stop supply of commercial worth at production-quality degrees, together with evolving more advantageous designs; test-driven DW improvement; model keep watch over; and venture automation
Collier brings jointly confirmed options you could observe correct now—whether you’re an IT decision-maker, facts warehouse expert, database administrator, company intelligence professional, or database developer. together with his support, you could mitigate undertaking possibility, enhance enterprise alignment, in achieving greater results—and rejoice alongside the way.
Read Online or Download Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) PDF
Best data mining books
”Eric and Russell have been early adopters of Cassandra at SimpleReach. In functional Cassandra, you make the most of their adventure within the trenches administering Cassandra, constructing opposed to it, and construction one of many first CQL drivers. while you are deploying Cassandra quickly, otherwise you inherited a Cassandra cluster to have a tendency, spend it slow with the deployment, functionality tuning, and upkeep chapters… when you are new to Cassandra, I hugely suggest the chapters on facts modeling and CQL.
This publication investigates novel tools and applied sciences for the gathering, research and illustration of real-time user-generated information on the city scale with a view to discover power eventualities for extra participatory layout, making plans and administration approaches. For this function, the authors current a collection of experiments performed in collaboration with city stakeholders at numerous degrees (including electorate, urban directors, city planners, neighborhood industries and NGOs) in Milan and manhattan in 2012.
This ebook experiences on advancedtheories and state of the art functions within the box of soppy computing. Theindividual chapters, written by means of prime researchers, are in line with contributionspresented throughout the 4th global convention on smooth Computing, held may well 25-27,2014, in Berkeley. The e-book covers a wealth of key subject matters in delicate computing,focusing on either basic features and purposes.
Key FeaturesOver two hundred hands-on recipes that can assist you successfully administer, layout, and optimize large-scale Apache Cassandra ClustersFrom a pro writer, find out how to manage, use, and troubleshoot globally disbursed large-scale databasesDiscover easy methods to create effective facts types and entry patternsBook DescriptionApache Cassandra is a fault-tolerant, allotted info shop, which bargains linear scalability permitting it to be a garage platform for big excessive quantity web pages.
- Ensemble Machine Learning
- Biological Data Mining (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- Scientific Data Analysis using Jython Scripting and Java (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- Data Mining and Learning Analytics: Applications in Educational Research (Wiley Series on Methods and Applications in Data Mining)
- Knowledge Management in Organizations: 12th International Conference, KMO 2017, Beijing, China, August 21-24, 2017, Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
Extra info for Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series)
Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) by Ken W. Collier